Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's eat stuff wrapped in things


I really love making stromboli. I love the whole wheat, feel-good-about-yourself crust. The veggie fillings. The delicious tofu-cashew ricotta recipe. Braiding it up at the end. Love it. Here are his-n-hers person strombolis.


Sushi with lots of wasabi is also high on the favorites list these days. It's delicious and nutritious, and the wasabi opens up your sinuses like no body's business. Sushi with wasabi and miso soup are getting me through the season change and allergies right now. On the night of the most recent torrential downpour, I made a shitload of veggie and tofu sushi.



Tomorrow's the ChiliBrew. Looking forward to chili, beer, and good folks at 2640! 

2640 St Paul St
Friday, Oct 8 from 6:30 to 10:30 PM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these photos. This food looks amazing and is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete